Deliverable Length: 6–8 slides with 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide
This course will use this scenario in your assignments.
At the first meeting of the digital learning e-marketing initiative team (D-LIT), individual members are asked to develop a presentation with notes that graphically conveys the shared marketing fundamentals between the traditional marketing approach and the e-marketing applications.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that explains your vision about the way you wish to integrate MedEd and CHC by covering the following areas:
- Explain your marketing plan for your vision of the future MedEd/CHC, covering the following marketing planning stages:
- Critical Analysis/SWOT
- Target Market Sought
- Value Proposition(s)/University Brand Image(s) Desired
- Marketing Mix Specifics that Support Value Proposition(s)/University Brand Image(s) Desired
- Explain how your e-business's online vision constitutes a profitable e-business model.
- Explain how your e-business's online vision contributes to e-commerce as a part of societal network infrastructure for health care informational exchanges.