Task1:words:300(write something about cloud computing)
- What you learned about the topic
- Why you selected the topic
- How you will utilize the topic in the future
- Also, write a reflection of the material you’ve learned in the course. What did you like? What could be improved?
Task2:words:300(Enterprise risk management)
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or the book.
Items to include in the initial thread:
- Interesting Assignments – What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- Interesting Readings – What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why? Interesting Readings
- Perspective – How has this course changed your perspective?
- Course Feedback – What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
Length: Minimum of 600 words Create a portfolio related to work experience in IT. Submit a file that outlines any projects you have worked on as a student or professional that may influence a hiring manager or company to hire you
Task 4:words:300(Organ Leader and decision making)
This discussion topic is to be reflective of the course material. Therefore, use your own words to respond to the following questions:
- What other topics would you have liked to have covered in this course?
- What reading did you find most interesting and why?
- How has this course changed your perspective or outlook moving forward?
- Any other topic of interest that you would like to add.
How has the current age of “cancel culture” and “political correctness” affected how you interact and negotiate with others in your workplace? Has the rise of these phenomena been for the positive or have they gone too far? When the sensitivities are high and the environment is very divided, what strategies can be used to bring respect and cooperation back, even with opposing views? Minimum 400 words