I will complete the narration portion. I have attached the “summary of my work”.
- Present a well-organized and engaging summary of your work in the form of a narrated recorded presentation in PPT or another format.
- Contain at least ten slides, including an introduction a conclusion.
- Include engaging visuals that complement the content and are mindful of the audience.
- Be between 15 and 20 minutes long. You may use PowerPoint to narrate your presentation or use a screen casting software to make a video. There are some resources to help you with this below.
- Include a written transcript of what you say in your presentation.
- Include citations for your sources using MLA style.
- Show evidence that you have edited and proofed each slide and your transcript for standard use of English and thought about the use of Standard English in your narration
These are the instructions from previous assignments so you have an idea of what this all means. These are all completed and attached.
- Answer the question of identity for your group with ten short but descriptive adjectives.
- Material Culture and History
- Choose and explain the significance of five artifacts related to the history of your group. Explain the significance of each item to the group’s history and/or important historical people in its past.
- Origins and Others
- Describe or tell your group’s origin story, its creation myth. Remember that this is myth, not history, so tell the creation story as such, but base it on the group’s history. Who are your group’s enemies or others and why? These will be incorporated into your creation myth.
- Heroes/Heroines and the Future
- Who are your group’s heroes and heroines and why? You will answer this question by writing a heroic myth.What does your group hope for, or where is it going? You will answer this question by incorporating the hoped-for future into the heroic myth.