Please answer the following questions and number accordingly.
PLEASE ONLY USE THE PROVIDED READING FOR REFERENCES (NO OUTSIDE SOURCES) & No works cited needed.
1. What does the author of the reading think about the contrast between how Yoda and Darth Vader?
2. Which Stoic ideal does the quote below from Yoda reflect?
“All his life has he looked away…to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was what he was doing”
3. Yoda explains to Luke what emotions lead to the Dark Side and which lead to the Light Side of the force. How does this relate to Seneca’s views on anger?
4. On pages 21,22 and 23 the author explains the way Yoda is like a Stoic Sage. Give at least 3 reasons he mentions.
5. In what ways are the “Force” and the stoic idea of “Breath” or “pneuma” alike?
6. The Emperor says that compassion will be Luke’s undoing. What is the Stoic view of compassion?
7.On page 26 what is the “logic” of the dark side?