as a 3- to 4 page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times NewRoman font, one-inch margins, and sources cited in APA format 7th .
Describe the current status of accreditation, considering National Patient Safety Goals and their accreditation standards. In your paper, specifically address the following questions:
- What is the role of accreditation in ensuring patient safety?
- What is the relationship between an organization’s achievements in meeting National Patient Safety Goals and the results of the Joint Commission survey?
- If patient safety goals are not met based on the benchmarks set by the Joint Commission, what are the consequences?
- What strategies will you use to assess your own organization’s readiness for the Joint Commission survey?
- What actions need to be taken to prepare for the survey?
National Patient Safety Goals (NPSGs)
the Joint Commission Quality Check
the Mock Survey Example