Core Clinical Objective
- Provide evidence-based, patient-centered care incorporating data from healthcare technologies to improve client care, as part of the interdisciplinary health care team.
- Collaborate to develop an intervention plan that takes into account determinants of health, available resources, and the range of activities that contribute to health.
- Use evidence-based practice strategies and available community resources to design client/community care.
- Identify data from healthcare technologies to support community and public health.
- Detail a comprehensive plan of care for the clients you served during your practicum experience that included:
- What referrals to other human service and social support agencies did you provide to clients?
- Why did you select these agencies?
- What specifically could these agencies add to the holistic care of the client?
- How might you include this agencys services in your comprehensive plan of care if you were discharging a patient from a hospital to the community?
- How does your particular practicum program utilize surveillance data and databases?
- How did nursing contribute to or utilize these databases?
The Community is Bradenton FL, 34205. Manatee County
Practicum site: LTAC/SNF