This is a 2200 words minimum final paper (including title page, and bibliography). Here are the requirements:
- In the Introduction, provide a research question/thesis and highlight the significance of the study. Discuss the outline of the paper.
- The body of the paper should be organized according to your initial outline. (Please note that each page of the paper must include at least two references MLA style).
- Conclusions (go back to your research question and discuss your findings).
- Future scenarios / recommendations and/or personal opinions are optional and should not take more than 1 page.
- At least 8 sources, including books, journal articles, and reliable internet sources
Brian R. Hamnett, A Concise History of Mexico;
this is the textbook, if you can use some references from it, will be good.
8 to 10 page research paper on the subject “the role of women in Mexican politics”
please talk about Mexican revolution as well. Immigration, the impact of women in the economy and society