Answer the question in a very short answer. i would like you to keep the answer with the question. And please use your own words. Use the document down below to help you answer the questions.
1. How do Vic and Lou put others before themselves to save Wayne? What theme does this tie to?
2. Why does Vic keep Lou from going to save Wayne? Why does she argue he’s a hero?
3. How does Vic understand why Manx thinks he’s justified in what he does?
4. When Vic saves Wayne on the motorcycle she says how he is real gold, and real gold doesn’t rub off. What does she mean by this?
5. What does Wayne’s change back to human in the end tell us about how he ties to the heroism theme?