Please pay special attention to grammar, structure of the report, correctness, and lastly the spellings. Here are the details of what you need to consider while writing the report:
1. You must describe any one construction activity by describing the steps of construction and then detailing each step. You can also combine two consecutive activities to write the report.
2. Some of the things that you can consider while writing the report are equipment, costs, specifications, planning of the activities, time issues, material specifications, automation, legal case studies or anything similar thing. One of good resources to download technical papers is http://cedb.asce.org/CEDBsearch/.
4. Please include references of the resources used. Use APA style of referencing. This can be easily found from several sources. One of the good sites I have used in the past is https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/a…
5. The length of the report must be between 3 to 5 pages, single spaced, font of 12, in Times New Roman or Arial.
6. It is encouraged to use images to support your but the images cannot be considered as part of the 3 to 5 page limit.