Write a concise essay in response to the following:
At a bipartisan conference called to draft guidance to the president-elect on foreign policy, one participant asserts, Only American hegemony can bring order and peace to the contemporary international system. For the foreseeable future, only American leadership unconstrained by international institutions and international rules can keep us from sliding into another world war. How would you respond to this assertion? What arguments and evidence encountered in this course would you use to explain and support your response?
1. You should write an essay of no more than five typewritten (double-spaced) pages (that is, about 1250 to 1500 words).
2. Your essay should show good expository style: A thesis statement opens the essay (normally in the very first paragraph) with an answer to the essay question. Subsequent paragraphs develop this proposition with explanations for the causal connection you claim. Evidence supports major assertions in the logical development of your thesis.
3. Your answer to this question should draw upon theoretical and factual materials found in the lectures and the readings. Your essay should demonstrate that you have understood some major arguments in this course and you know how to use them to analyze the real world.
4. You may discuss your answer with other students, the TA, or me. Your final paper, however, must be your own work. If it is not your own work, this constitutes plagiarism?a violation of academic regulations at this university. Please do not jeopardize your academic career and your professional reputation by plagiarism.
5. After you have completed your essay, outlinewhat you actually wrote in your essay on a separate page. This should indicate the thesis and key propositions. Type this outline on a separate page and place this in front of your essay.
A caveat !!!!!!
Your essay will not be graded on whether you take the correct stand; there is no single correct answer. You may agree, disagree, amend, or conditionally agree/disagree. Your essay will be graded on your skill in developing an argument to support your stance and in using the materials covered in the course to develop and support this argument. Your answer should demonstrate that you have understood and thought about the materials covered in the lectures and readings for this course. You are not expected to do any additional research and will receive little credit for extensive use of outside sources. Please note the criteria that will earn you points as indicated in the grading guidelines on the next page.
Must quote at least 3 !!! from the book.
Please read book to write : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vyJ-znA20g… https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NlgOIfgg9H…