Prior to beginning work on this assignment, visit the Ashford University Career & Alumni Services (Links to an external site.) web page and review the Your Career Roadmap | Ashford University Career Services (Links to an external site.) video to learn about Ashford Universitys Career and Alumni Services. The Developing Your Personal Brand (Links to an external site.) video from LinkedIn will help you with learning more about the importance of your personal brand as a marketing or business professional.
To complete this assignment, you need a job title. If you are already employed, you are welcome to use your current work title. If not or not wish to, you can select a global marketing job title that interests youby visitingT CareerBuilder (Links to an external site.), Indeed (Links to an external site.) or LinkedIn Jobs (Links to an external site.).
The Personal Branding Activity is comprised of two parts that will be submitted in two different weeks. Please note that Part1 of the Personal Branding Activity is made up of two sections listed below. Part 2 of the Personal Branding Activity will be submitted in your Week 5 – Discussion 3.
Section A: Your LinkedIn Profile
The purpose of this section is to enhance your LinkedIn presence. Crafting a LinkedIn profile is a critical part of building your brand. Through LinkedIn, you can network, find jobs, and begin to build your online presence. Visit the LinkedIn for Students (Links to an external site.) resources page to learn more about the basics of LinkedIn.
- Visit LinkedIn (Links to an external site.) to create (if you already do not have a profile), or edit your current LinkedIn profile.
- Refer to the checklist from Ashford Universitys Career Services as a guide for important items you may not have considered.
- Enhance your profile look more professional and noticeable by applying the tips found in the video Developing Your Personal Brand (Links to an external site.) and the article How to Create a Killer LinkedIn Profile That Will Get You Noticed (Links to an external site.) on LinkedIn.
Section B: Personal Branding
- Using the global marketing job title you selected or your current job title, design a business card with Canva (Links to an external site.).
- The card must also include a QR (quick response) code to your LinkedIn profile page.
- Use a QR code generator (Links to an external site.) and include the image on your business card. Put the link to the LinkedIn page on your card.
- Download your design as a PDF file.
Click on the Submit Assignment button in the classroom to upload the PDF file containing your business card design that includes the QR code to your LinkedIn page.
My Linkedin profile; https://www.linkedin.com/in/mandeep-singh-79420913…