The purpose of this assignment is to discuss health care culture and describe how Christian World View can be used to improve ethical practices.
In a 1,250 word essay, discuss the important factors associated with health care culture. Include the following in your essay:
- A definition of health care culture, including culture of excellence and safety.
- Two or three examples of principles for building a culture of excellence and safety.
- An explanation of the role of various stakeholders in improving health care culture.
- An explanation of how Christian worldview (CWV) principles might be used by health care organizations to improve ethical practices, whether they are Christian or not.
- Two or three examples of how the integration of faith learning and work at GCU can be implemented by individuals to improve health care culture.
This assignment requires a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style Guide.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Read “Building a Culture of Transparency in Health Care,” by Kaplan, from Harvard Business Review (2018).
View “Annie’s Story: How a System’s Approach Can Change Safety Culture,” by MedStar Health (2014), located on the YouTube