I’m working on a writing project and need a reference to help me study.
Marketing Plan for a hypothetical (new) product, service, or organization of your choice.
The Marketing Plan is focused on various strategy using new media and/or traditional media platforms and social media tools as the basis for the initial introduction into the market.
The Marketing Plan should identify the following:
1. “What” (Product or Service) Define your product, service or organization, explaining its history- Vision, mission
2. “Who” (Target Consumer) Identify the market segments and target audience to whom you will direct your marketing efforts
3. “Why” (Plans and Projections) Outline your campaigns strategic goals, including your financial
4. “Where” (Platforms and Tools) Explain the marketing channels you intend to use to market your product or service
5. “When” (Timeline and Schedule) of your chosen product, service or organization.
i. Executive summary
1. General company description
2. Company mission statement
3. Product description
4. Market Research
5. Situation Analysis: This includes a SWOT analysis and an environmental scan.
6. Objectives: This includes both financial and marketing objectives.
7. Positioning and Key Points of Difference
8. Marketing Mix
9. Start-up expenses
- Include cover page with name, date, assignment name, etc.
- Table of contents
- Executive summary1-3 pages in length
- 1 inch margins all the way around
- 12 point font of Times New Roman, Courier, or Arial
- Place Header and page numbers on each page of the paper
- Double- space the content;
- Format this document utilizing APA Guidelines
- Include reference page
- Please avoid Plagiarism