Using your Weekly Reflection Journal Entries (Attached below) as a foundation, develop a final reflective paper that focuses on the influence of the different learning experiences in this course (including from readings, videos, activities, and assignments) on your own understanding and use of research scholar communities
Prepare a 2,100 to 3,150-word paper (not including the reference page/s) in which you address the following:
- Describe the way in which you will use your research skills and knowledge as a part of your future in the professional world.
- Explain the aspects of research and research scholar communities that connect best to your work in the professional world.
- Evaluate the impact that traditional and/or emerging research scholar communities can have on your lifelong learning.
- Examine how research scholar communities can positively impact your professional work outside of graduate school.
- Discuss how your understanding of research has changed throughout this course.
This paper needs to include at least 10 references and accurately follow all APA guidelines for citations and references.