A company has experienced several lawsuits as a result of equal employment opportunity (EEO) infractions. No diversity training has occurred within the company to date. As a newly promoted manager in this organization, you are given the responsibility to determine the effects of implementing diversity training for all levels of the employees in terms of future litigation and EEO problems. Consider how diversity fits into the scope of organizational development and how the organizational leaders may have to change to learn from these lawsuits.
Write a six- to eight-page paper in which you do the following:
- Outline an HR strategic plan that includes diversity training for all employee levels.
- Identify specific diversity training segments to address the management’s perspectives.
- Use a change model to persuade management to implement the needed modifications to the organization’s practices.
- Propose a brief training outline of diversity content.
- Recommend a comprehensive method of evaluation to ensure the training will create the needed changes.
- locate at least five quality academic resources to use in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.