In a five-page, double-spaced paper, using a minimum of three resources, you will develop a draft for Calvins plan of action. In this paper, address the following:
- Provide an overview of Calvins overall presentation, based upon what you notice about him in your interactions with him, as the Human Services Professional working with him. Does he appear to be willing to participate in services? Why or why not? Is he able to do so? Why or why not? What evidence do you have of his willingness and/or potential non-compliance in some or all potential areas where intervention is necessary?
- Based on the information that has been gathered relative to Calvins needs, develop a goal for each area of concern that has been noted and why each goal has been established.
- Because Rasmussen Help Center, LLC is an agency in your local community where you work, identify providers within your community that can assist Calvin with each of the areas in which he needs assistance. Include a synopsis of each provider and how these providers can specifically assist Calvin in supporting him progressively towards self-sufficiency.
- Discuss how you would engage Calvin towards feeling empowered and resilient so that he is ultimately successful in achieving a better way of life. How should the Human Services Professional engage Calvin towards feeling competent and able to be successful so that he can become independent?
- Cultural sensitivity is a skill that is necessary for all Human Services Professionals. What is your specific plan towards ensuring that you are culturally-sensitive when working with Calvin? How can you encourage cultural diversity with colleagues (noting, that a team effort may be necessary when working with clients with complex needs) and why is it important to utilize culturally-based strategies when Human Services Professionals interact with diverse client populations? Why is this important for ensuring that Human Services Professionals develop a rapport with clients?