For each question compose a short paragraph that goes beyond mere quoting of readings(although judicial quoting from texts is fine to include) and in your own words explain the nature AND significance of the concepts that the questions deal with. Should be in a word doc DOUBLE SPACED , from 3 -4 pages in length and 100% plagiarism free.
1. What is the difference between “social brands” and “a social media strategy”? Why is the difference important, according to Kim?
2. What is the “Social Principle”, and why is it important? How is this concept central to our/your experience in the digital age?
3. What are “Online Communities”, “virtual communities” and “brand communities”? How are they alike, and what distinguishes them from each other? Why are they significant to the phenomenon of social media?
4. What is social media itself, according to Kim? Discuss three different forms, platforms, or uses of social media that you are familiar with and explain how Kim’s definition seems to apply to them.
5. The concept of what Kim calls a “Social Media Process” is central to her discussion on how to plan an effective social media campaign. Identify the four elements of the process and explain what they are and how they work together in a well designed social media marketing effort.