– Prepare a brief review of that nation’s legal and political systems.
– Draw some conclusions as to whether you think this particular country would be an attractive market as a result of this research.
– Cite the reasons as to why this would or would not be a desirable market.
– Recommend a market entry strategy.
*Focus all information on the legal/political environments and market entry. Focus on aspects of each environment that would impact the desirability of a foreign business entering the market and its choice of strategy. Which legal/political aspects might impact market entry and how do they influence your choice in strategy? What is the best market entry strategy based off the legal/political aspects? Why?
- Title & reference page
- 650-850 words excluding title & reference page (be sure to stay within this range)
- Minimum 3 academic references
- APA format
Written Assignment Outline/Tips
- Title Page
- Introduction: Brief introduction of your country and overview of paper.
- Legal System Overview – Provide a concise overview of the legal system of your country. State and define the type of legal system and include any aspects of that system that are relevant to your recommendation on market viability.
- Political System Overview – Provide a concise overview of the political system of your country. State and define the type of political system and include any aspects of that system that are relevant to your recommendation on market viability.
- Recommendation- State your 1)recommendation on market attractiveness/viability and 2)recommend a market entry strategy (export, greenfield, licensing etc)? Make sure to define the strategy.
- Support/Analysis – Support your recommendation through an analysis of the information from sections 1 (legal) and 2 (political). Do not introduce new information. Make sure to convey how it applies specifically to your chosen entry strategy. *This is the most important section.
- Conclusion – Sum it up