- Was the establishment of a minimum floor price for tomatoes consistent with the free trade principles enshrined in the NAFTA agreement?
- Why, despite the establishment of a minimum floor price, have imports from Mexico grown over the years?
- Who benefits from the importation of tomatoes grown in Mexico? Who suffers?
- Do you think that Mexican producers were dumping tomatoes in the United States?
- Was the Commerce Department right to establish a new minimum floor price rather than scrap the agreement and file an antidumping suit? Who would have benefited from an antidumping suit against Mexican tomato producers? Who would have suffered?
- What do you think will be the impact of the new higher floor price? Who benefits from the higher floor price? Who suffers?
- What do you think is the optimal government policy response here? Explain your answer
- PLEASE MAKE SURE OF THAT :
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- (WORD format only)