The complexity of microbial work is astonishing! Microbes can live almost everywhere and do almost everything. In this module, you will explore the microbial world together with your peers. This is the first part of a large assignment, including slides, videos, and reviews. Here you should prepare a 1-2 slide summary for a microbial phylum assigned (8 pt), plus one slide with two questions related to your outline (2 pt). After you submit your work, your peers will review it. You should check and comment on their work as well (3pt).
When preparing your slides, you should consider the following information:
- Microbial group taxonomic name/affiliation
- Unique structures or morphological features
- Metabolic capabilities and diversity within the group
- Interactions with / impacts on environment/host
- Possible applications or methods of diagnosis and cure (if pathogenic)
- Some unique information you found online.
To start, you can review an example attached:Your assignments are here:
I have to do my assignment on Cyanobacteria