whole essay must contain the three following points:
- A summary of ideas from the different historical sources of philosophy: ancient sources, medieval, modern/contemporary sources)
- Choose and discuss your own favorite philosophical view/theory and explain the reasons for such choice. Your discussion must comprise the philosopher’s theory of knowledge, metaphysical or moral views.
- Practical Aspect: Connect your ideas from #1 and #2 by commenting on the metaphysical, social, political or any moral issue that you find trending in our society (ex. violence, abuses of human rights, immigration, phenomenon of evil as reflected in racial injustices, pandemic crisis, etc.) that needs philosophical discussion or debate. Make use of some credible sources (research is needed) to add further knowledge on the various philosophical views. What is your “take away” or philosophical insight from this online class?
- MUST CITE EVERYTHING, GOOGLE SCHOLAR SUGGESTED
- PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC HERE Rubrics forReaction Papers:
2.Comprehensionof the Main Points (clear and objective answer to the guide questions) 3.Organizationof Ideas (from introduction to conclusion) 4.CreativeStyle and Originality 5.Promptness 6.Resourcefulness(use of outside sources) 7.Qualityof work* 1. Resourcefulapplication of the course materials to life situations 2. Logicalarrangement of ideas 3. Insightfulideas and comments. 4. Consistentoverall participation in class discussion. 5. Grammaticalor technical construction of sentences. 6. Overallacademic effort and integrity. 7. Loyaltyto rubrics and instructions.