report about the cap theorem that mention in “Designing_Data-Intensive_Applications_TH” Book ch9
the outline of the report is:
- Summary There needs to be a summary of the major points, conclusions, and recommendations. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report. Some people will read the summary and only skim the report, so make sure you include all the relevant information. It would be best to write this last so you will include everything, even the points that might be added at the last minute.
- Introduction The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the problem and show the reader why the report is being made. You need to give a definition of terms if you did not include these in the title section, and explain how the details of the report are arranged.
- Body This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
- Conclusion This is where everything comes together. Keep this section free of jargon as most people will read the Summary and Conclusion.
- Recommendations This is what needs to be done. In plain English, explain your recommendations, putting them in order of priority.
- Appendices This includes information that the experts in the field will read. It has all the technical details that support your conclusions.