Big Data TED Talk Short Paper
The purpose of these papers is to expand your knowledge on a topic of your choosing. Utilize the text as a reference and expand upon the concepts discussed in class. In addition, utilize at least two academic resources and cite them using APA. Although cumbersome, appropriate in-text citations and bibliography pages are essential components of any research paper. You must use 2 references other than the one provided.
No more than two pages, single spaced, 12 point font, 2 references other than the one provided.
- What is Big Data in a healthcare context?
- How is the data collected, analyzed, stored?
- Who can use this data?
- How can its use benefit patients? Could it improve outcomes?
- What are some potential consequences from the patients perspective?
- Can all provider types benefit from the use of Big Data?