Any change management plan must consider the culture of an organization. For instance, some organizations prize the inclusion of their employees in all aspects of operations, while other organizations have a top-down approach to management. Creating a plan without taking this cultural background into context can be problematic for the success of a change initiative.
- Search the virtual library to find scholarly articles relative to change initiatives which apply to an organization in Saudi Arabia.
- Consider the impact on the individuals concerned and the impacts on the organization.
- Assess the cultural elements that you believe may impact the development of change strategies and implementation of change plans.
- Discuss the challenges the change initiative had to the organization.
- Develop a strategy that the organization could use to mitigate the challenges.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook (Cawsey, T. F., Deszca, G., & Ingols, C. (2020). Organizational change: An action-oriented toolkit (4th ed.).) , at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Please cite the book as it is requiered.