Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Demonstrate ability to work with others effectively as a team member in knowledge management projects, related to case studies. (Lo 3.5 & 3.8).
The capacity to write coherent project about actual knowledge management case studies (Lo 4.5).
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Each group will consist of 4-5 Students only.
- Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- No marks will be given for irrelevant details.
Report Title: Knowledge management in organizations.
Part A. Introduction: (3 Marks)
The introduction part must highlight the following.
- Conceptual framework of knowledge management.
- Brief description of the selected organization.
- Description of the processes used to capture and disseminate knowledge in selected organization.
- Major steps taken by the organization to make knowledge management a success.
- Highlight the major challenges faced by the organizations in Saudi Arabia to implement knowledge management practices.
Part B. Recommendation and Conclusion:(2 Marks)
What suggestions/recommendations would you like to provide to the Saudi organization in general for effective implementation of knowledge management systems.
Write down conclusion in one paragraph.