- Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via Universitys website
- On first page of SDL, choose English Databases
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: The elements of good judgement- How to improve your decision-making
Author: Sir Andrew Likierman, Professor, London Business School
Date of Publication:JanuaryFebruary 2020 ?
Published: Harvard Business Review
- Read the attached article titled as The elements of good judgement- How to improve your decision-making by Sir Andrew Likierman, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions: [5 Marks]
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about improving decision-making and problem solving skills?Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 300-500 words)
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).