This is for a first year seminar class teaches you how to study and how to time manage so go along those lines
Reflect on what you have learned over the course of this class.
In a minimum of six paragraphs draft, address the following:
- What topic(s) in this course affected you the most?
- What type of learner are you? How will your learning style fit each of the modalities that WCU offers (face to face/fully online/blended)?
- What are your academic strengths and weaknesses?
- Examples: test taking, writing papers, conducting research, using APA, time management, staying organized, using technology, understanding assignment instructions
- How do you plan on accentuating your strengths and working on your weaknesses?
- What are the benefits of working collaboratively on interprofessional teams?
Your paper must include the following in APA format:
- Title page
- Introduction (one paragraph)
- Body (at least four paragraphs, including APA citations of at least one scholarly source)
- Double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman
- Clear method of organization
- Focused topic sentences
- Transitions between paragraphs
- Conclusion (one paragraph)