Using the image provided (see attached file), answer the following:
1. In 3-4 sentences, describe the picture to someone who hasn’t seen it before.
2. What do you think is the primary message the picture is trying to convey? Briefly (2-3 sentences) explain your answer.
3. What emotion(s) do you think the boy is feeling? Give a reason(s) for your answer. What emotion(s) do you think the tiger is feeling? Give a reason(s) for your answer.
4. If there was something (other than a caption/words) you could add to the picture, to better communicate the primary message, what would it be and why?
5. Explain in 2-3 sentences the relevance/importance of the message of the picture to your own life.