Instructions PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on (WORD format only)
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Consider the long-run production of Bicycles. The cost of the indivisible inputs used in the production of bicycles is $6000 per day. To produce one Bicycle per day, the firm must also spend a total of $80 on other inputs-labor, materials, and other capital. For each additional bicycle, the firm incurs the same additional cost of $80.
- Draw a graph of perfectly competitive market and explain equilibrium of the firm by choosing output level at which
- Compute the average cost for 30 bicycles, 60 bicycles, 100 bicycles, and 300 bicycles.
- Draw the long-run average cost curve for 30,60,100 and 300 bicycles per day.
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making zero economic profit
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making a loss
Explain shut down rule with the help of graph
the question file attached.