Steps to complete your literature review :
1. Choose a vocational rehabilitation / case management topic that you are interested in studying.
2. Formulate an inquiry question that specifically describes what you would like to know about your vocational rehabilitation topic.
3. Go to the library or use the internet to search for and locate scholarly journals that include your topic’s information.
4. Find articles, read the abstracts and skim the articles to determine if they correspond well to your topic AND inquiry question.
5. Select at least 3 journal articles and print or photocopy them for your project.
6. Read your articles and begin to sort and classify them according to their findings .
7. Organize your articles by sorting and classifying their findings in a meaningful way, always considering your original topic and inquiry question.
8. Write an outline for your literature review.
9. Write your review.