Revival of the Salesman
This assignment is part of Module # 10 (Sales) and has been designed to help you to achieve, specifically, objective one of this module.
Listen, if you haven’t done it already, to the Revival of the Salesman and then answer the following questions. You can use bullet points if you wish, please make sure to elaborate on each point.
- Does your personal experience as a buyer (please describe) match his argument that most of the sales are still in the traditional way (brick and mortar stores)? Why or why not? Make sure to elaborate here!
- Do you see a pattern between different types of purchases being done the traditional way versus other means of selling?
- Please list and describe the differences in your buying processes from those of your parents or older relatives.
- How do you see sales/selling happening in the future? (For example: what do you think selling will be like in say 20 years, how will it be done?)
- Must be between 300 – 900 words.
- Answer each of the questions.
- Submit a Word document, PDF, or use the text entry provided within Canvas.
- Please use MLA or APA formatting along with a Works Cited page for your sources
Assignment Submission Instructions:
- Review the rubric to understand what your grade will be based on.