Describe a cardiac disease/disorder including structural (anatomic) change in cardiovascular structure and describe the functional (physiologic) changes that are likely to result. Demonstrate your understanding of the material by correctly defining and using at least 4 anatomic and/or physiological terms related to the functional organization of the human cardiovascular system as related to the clinical scenario you introduce to your readers. Written Assignment must be 3-4 pages, not including title or reference pages. The paper should include 1-2 strong arguments supported by at least 2 sources. Please make sure your assignment is double-spaced using Times New Roman, 12-point font, and 1” margins. Be sure to cite any references in APA Format. You can get assistance with APA formatting at: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html Papers will be assessed using the following criteria: • There was a clear and sound introduction to the topic and an overview of the arguments used. • Clearly define key concepts used in their arguments as needed e.g. structural and functional terminology. • Make connections with at least 2 sources and the concept of ‘human anatomy and physiology’ to provide cohesive and comprehensive arguments. • Clearly define at least 4 anatomic terms related to the human muscular system e.g. structural and functional terminology. • There was a final paragraph dedicated to a clear and summative conclusion. • Paper professionally written without spelling or grammar errors. • Paper is 3-4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. • All references cited in APA format, with a source list. No direct quotes. Must be original.
Describe a cardiac disease/disorder including structural (anatomic) change in cardiovascular structure and describe the functio
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: DESTINY PAPERS only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of master's and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by DESTINY PAPERS are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. DESTINY PAPERS is known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At DESTINY PAPERS, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.