Your paper must include the following:
- Introductory Paragraph: Identify the purpose of the paper, the common research issue, and the corresponding statistical test in your opening paragraph.
- Context Development: Discuss the three articles used, the focus of the articles, the research questions and hypotheses, and how the statistical technique helps answer the research question in the studies.
- Statistical Tool Discussion: Discuss the role of statistics in research and the common statistical test uses, limitations, and interpretation.
- Conclusion: Summarize the elements of the chosen statistical test and the kinds of research questions the statistical test can help answer in your conclusion.
- Resources: Provide a reference page listing all sources used in the development of this paper in American Psychology Association (APA) format. All literature/computer/interview/resources should be cited and listed.
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style..