Write 2 full pages without double space (APA style) about red bull event
the people working in the project should be between 8-12
and the peroid of time should be between 6-8 months.
the cost is not more than $60.000
Select a real or hypothetical project that you would like to see implemented in the organization for which you work or an organization with which you are familiar with. Choose a small to medium sized organization.
Examples of projects: implementation of a new accounting system, ISO certification, deployment of CRM software, government policy implementation, product development, etc.
Prepare a charter for your project following the instructions you received in the first session as well as the guidelines provided in the Plantek slides. Your charter should be no longer than two pages (single spaced, excluding title and table of contents).
Start by providing a brief introduction of the organization, including mission/vision statements.
Project Charter comprises :
1. Purpose Statement: Business case or justification
2. Scope Statement: What goes in and what stays out
3. Deliverables: Technical description
4. Goals & Objectives: Best stated as “acceptance criteria”
5. Cost & Schedule Estimates: Ballpark & rough at this stage
6. Stakeholders & Roles: Who is who, internally and externally
7. Chain of Command: Project org chart or just the line-up
8. Assumptions & Agreements: Things affecting performance
9. Communication plan: Reports, meetings, media
What Makes a Good Project manager:
1. Gain consensus on project outcomes
2. Build the best team you can
3. Develop a viable plan and keep it up-to-date
4. Determine how much stuff you really need to get things done
5. Create a realistic schedule
6. Don’t try to do more than can be done
7. Remember; people count
8. Obtain formal and ongoing support from mgmt & stakeholders
9. Be willing to change
10.Keep others informed of what you’re up to
11.Be open to trying new things
12.Become a leader