There's a knock at your office door. You look up and see one of your employees standing there with a stack of papers in her hand. He's been working for you for about six weeks now. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" he says, a bit nervously. "No problem, come on in," you reply He enters and shows you the notes in his hand. "I need help. I'm working on this report for the boss, but I'm having a tough time getting beyond my rough notes, and it's due in five days. I'm especially worried about how to find reliable information, and how to organize it. I'd also like to know how to make sure I'm reaching my audience. Finally, I'm concerned about my style. The boss says I'm not as clear as I should be when writing for busy readers. Could you give me some suggestions?" You look at his notes, and you glance at the stack of papers already on your desk. "Sure. You bet. Sit down, and let's cover these three areas." **What are you going to do now?** 1.) Double-underline your controlling idea. 2.) Single-underline your main supporting points. (You may also enclose in brackets or asterisks.) You may use any references except the Internet or the advice of another person. I believe that this was answered a few days ago. Main criteria for excellence: •Clear explanation, covering the three main concerns of the person coached in the writing task. The reader should be able to write according to your advice. (25%) •Credible information and explanation, including focused analysis and specific evidence, covering both the standards (the "what") as well as strategies and techniques for achieving those standards (the "how"). (25%) •Clear style, modeling the standards for clear business and government writing. (25%) •Minimum of distracting errors in correctness (proofread carefully).(25%)
There’s a knock at your office door. You look up and see one of your employees s
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: DESTINY PAPERS only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of master's and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by DESTINY PAPERS are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. DESTINY PAPERS is known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At DESTINY PAPERS, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.