In this assessment, you will use risk identification tools and techniques to identify key project risks using a standard risk template.
Assume that you are planning a soccer tournament for a local school. The tournament will involve hundreds of children and their families, some traveling from distant towns. You must set up the schedule, secure a location, negotiate contracts, communicate the plans to the stakeholders, and arrange for a post-tournament meal.
Answer the following questions:
- Identify the key risks involved in this project and discuss why they are risks.
- Pick at least top five risks and provide your rationale for their highest ranking.
- Using the Risk Description Worksheet generate separate worksheets for the risks.
Click here to view the Risk Description Worksheet.
- Save your responses in a Microsoft Word document and submit the document to your instructor as an attachment through the Questa Learning Plan.
- Include APA formatting for references and in-text citations.
- Your Risk Description Worksheets should be separate pages for each of the top five risks. The answers for the first two questions should not exceed two to three pages.