Use correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format, unless otherwise instructed.
Use assigned course materials to complete discussion responses.
Use in-text citations and a Reference List in APA format to cite the course resource(s) used – an in-text citation cannot exist without a corresponding Reference List, and a Reference List cannot exist without a corresponding in-text citation.
Post responses here in public discussion forum.
Put the following in the subject line: Discussion + your name.
Address each classmate by name, and sign your name to each posting, please.
Write in-depth, comprehensive responses that promote further discussion beyond merely agreeing/disagreeing – refer to the “Winning Discussion Responses” module in Content for examples.
Discussion: Part 1 due Saturday, 11:59 pm ET; Part 2 due Tuesday, 11:59 pm ET
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Parts 1 and 2:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Label parts as appropriate.
- Double-space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Background/Facts: During a monthly Lunch and Learn Seminar at TLG offices, all TLG business consultants are discussing various client cases. During the discussion of Clean’s new business, the group discusses the following questions:
(1) What is the difference between the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose?
(2) Analyze and explain specifically how and why Clean could be sued for breach of implied warranty of merchantability for using EPI cleaning products to clean Clean’s clients’ commercial property.